If you are interested in building a career within an organisation that offers fantastic personal development and training, a great team environment, competitive remuneration packages, then please e-mail us at email@example.com
Marketing & PR Executive
NT Voice and Data Solutions have been operating with great success for over 30 Years and want to continue our established position in the Telecoms market. We feel now is the time to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive to grow the business and increase our online presence with digital marketing. If this role sounds like it could be for you, read on….
The Role – Marketing & PR Executive
Salary – Dependant on experience
Location – Nottingham, NG15
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time or Flexible | Permanent
This role involves marketing of the company’s products and services online and using various social media platforms. We’re looking for someone with a creative flair who has the ability to design eye-catching and stylish content for our website and social media platforms. You should have a good eye for detail and be able to understand the importance of writing great content and have copywriting experience. We’d like to find a team player, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the business, with a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will report directly to the Directors & Senior Managers of the business
- Manage and Maintain our website
- Upload new content on a regular basis and share across relevant social media platforms
- Put in place and maintain an SEO strategy
- Implement and manage Livechat on our website to increase customer engagement
- Liaise with all departments within the business to obtain educational material, company stories and case studies
- Ensure Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Google for Business pages are consistent with our brand and are kept up to date
- Regularly post to social media
- Facebook & Linkedin advertising
EMAIL & MARKETING
- Implement an email marketing strategy & email automation workflow strategy and ensure all activities comply with GDPR
- Cleansing databases
- Develop and test landing pages to capture visitor emails
- Newsletters to different sectors
- Look on supplier portals for campaign ideas for specific products and services
- Organise Workshops & Webinars
- Sending Invitations
- Design infographics and colourful content to share on social media to enhance engagement
- Create banners for use on social media and the website
- Design leaflets and brochures for sales staff and events
- Designing adverts to be printed in magazines
- Plan and create new signature strip adverts
- Design proposals
PROGRAMMES YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe – including Photoshop
- Survey Monkey
To apply, email your CV to Debbie Brick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your application to:
NT Voice & Data Solutions Ltd
Unit 12 H20 Business Park
Telecoms Sales Executive (Graduate / Trainee Position)
£Salary dependent on qualifications + Bonus + Benefits| Nottingham| Permanent
NT Voice & Data Solutions Ltd are one of the leading communication providers in the Midlands. Situated in new offices at Annesley we have built an organisation that can offer career minded, ambitious individuals an opportunity to forge a long term career in technology sales, business development and account management.
Working alongside our Sales Director, you will be mentored over a 12 month period. You will receive an incredible amount of support, training and mentoring in order to provide you the product and industry knowledge you will need to be successful. You will learn how to research markets, companies and industries in the hunt for leads and opportunities. You will develop knowledge of the latest technologies and soon be able to talk with confidence and authority to new and existing customers, before winning new business, meeting clients, undertaking presentations and delivering exceptional technology driven services.
The role involves digital marketing and following up on leads, it involves social media to map client contacts and involves producing written communications, quotes and more.
After 12 months you will be able to manage your own customers, gain new business via referrals and begin to see the financial benefits. 2nd year earning are upwards of £35,000 OTE with an uncapped commission scheme.
This is a professional industry, fast moving and well respected. It requires smart individuals who have exceptional interpersonal skills. Successful people working in this industry are well connected, use social media regularly, and enjoy meeting new people and learning about their businesses. If this sounds like you and you’d like to find out more about this position email your CV to our Office Manager – Debbie Brick.
We are looking for individuals with a good academic background, although no degree is required. Any experience of sales, in particular B2B sales would be of additional interest
Job Type: Full-time
We are always looking for experienced;
- Technical Support Engineer
- Direct Sales Consultants
- Telemarketing Agents
- Internal Customer Services
Candidates would benefit from two years minimum experience in their chosen field together with a proven track record. Experience in our market sector would also be an advantage, as would experience with any of the following manufacturers, Avaya, Mitel, and LG.