Seamless integration, increased efficiency, saved costs
For businesses with more than one location, Avaya's IP Office business telephone system is an excellent choice. Supporting up to 32 sites and 1,000 users, IP Office has powerful features that allow you to connect your office locations seamlessly and optimise communications across the board.
Having disparate systems among different locations works against a ‘single-company’ mentality because it limits communications between the offices. Companies operating from multiple locations benefit from IP Office because it standardises technology and allows them to unify their business.
Benefits at a glance:
- Seamless, fully-featured communications capabilities at all locations
- Shared messaging systems for optimum use of staff.
- No calling costs between sites.
- Option to share receptionists across multiple locations.
- Management of sites from a single location.
- Provides all sites with IP Offices’ powerful features, even those that wouldn’t justify the investment as a standalone.
- Continuous operation – should a power outage occur, IP phone users can failover to another location automatically.
- Advanced remote diagnostics – proactive protection system that identifies potential problems before they cause a disruption to your business.
- Intelligent proactive warnings – you choose where system alerts go.
- Fewer service calls, faster updates and upgrades.
- Shared used of the office directory.
How IP Office creates value for multiple locations
IP Office is proven to help businesses establish a new ease of communications, administered centrally, that offers advanced in-office capabilities, mobility and home office options, and an optimum level of connectivity with your customers. Giving staff across the board access to the same powerful features, such as conference calling, seamless inter-office dialing, a single voice mail system, caller ID, and mobility ensures your company is united in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
NT supplies Avaya IP Office solutions in the Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and East Midlands area, as well as providing solutions to companies nationwide. To learn how IP Office could benefit your multiple sites, call us on 01623 687750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.