If you are interested in building a career within an organisation that offers fantastic personal development and training, a great team environment, competitive remuneration packages, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13.04.2017: IT/Telecoms Engineer
NT Voice & Data Solutions are a communications company that have been established since 1986 and we have an excellent reputation in our industry. We pride ourselves on providing voice & data solutions that are on the leading edge of technology along with excellent Customer Service to SME businesses in the Midlands area.
We are looking for either a qualified Telecoms or IT Field Engineer to join our ever growing team. We are also willing to provide the necessary training to any candidate that has IT qualifications provided that you are keen and willing to learn the products and solutions that we offer.
The core function of the Engineering team is to install, maintain and train our customers on the products and services purchased. You will be central to ensuring our customers receive first class service.
The role will mainly be field based – however, on occasion, you will be required to work from our offices to provide remote support to our customers alongside a team of highly trained engineers.
Not only will the successful candidate be rewarded with a fun and exciting work environment and a competitive salary, there are also excellent progression opportunities in place to ensure you enjoy a long and successful career with us.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to cope under the pressure of heavy workloads
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexible approach
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence is a necessity
- Team Player
- Competent in working alone
Any of the below are the ideal Technical requirements but not mandatory:
- Qualified Avaya or E-LG PBX engineer is preferable
- IT qualifications
- Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of cabling
- Ability to fault find
- System installation experience
Please send your CVs to Debbie@nottel.co.uk
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm + Overtime + Commission
Company Vehicle provide
Mobile Phone for business and personal use
Laptop and tools provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Additional Notes: Must have a clean UK Drivers licence.
02.02.2017: Customer Services – Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual with excellent customer service skills to join a long established successful Telecoms Company as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor.
The Company offers a fresh, supportive approach backed by excellent training. The Customer Service Advisor will be supporting existing customers and handling a variety of account queries relating to the provision and ongoing support of Telephone, Broadband and Mobile services.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Deal with a variety of inbound customer service enquiries, showing understanding and providing solutions.
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer.
- Liaise with internal departments to provide technical engineering resources so as to fulfil the customer’s requirement
- Provide exemplary service across a variety of products.
- Be professionally focused in this fast paced environment and provide a high standard of customer service.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a customer services role is desirable – however, bright, articulate candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue.
- Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers and resolving queries.
- Confidence to learn and develop through continuous training and development.
- Keyboard and PC literate, MS Office Skills.
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per week Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5pm
If you wish to enquire about this position then please contact Debbie Brick at Debbie@nottel.co.uk.
02.02.2017: Unified Communications Sales Person required
Location: Annesley, Nottingham
Salary: £18,000 – £26,000 (depending on experience) with OTE of £42,000
Job summary: The Unified Comms Sales person will be responsible for acquiring new and developing existing customer accounts. You will be expected to have demonstrated success in a target orientated environment, have a thorough understanding of the sales process, with previous sales experience. You will be able to identify, through a business needs analysis, opportunities to introduce the NT portfolio into new and existing businesses.
Product training will be provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieving contact and sales targets in line with business plans
- Developing customer base through business reviews and face to face visits
- Building sound knowledge of the NT range of services
- Quickly building effective relationships with clients, matching solutions and services to their needs
- Providing excellent customer service with a positive, energetic attitude at all times
- Effective use of sales collateral to demonstrate proven value of NT’s services
- Prospect management and reporting sales data using in-house tools such as Dynamics CRM
- Maintaining professional standards in behaviour and personal appearance
- Ideally experienced in the business to business sector
- Proven success within a technology business
- Confident, driven, proactive and committed to joining a professional organisation to further your career
- Excellent communication skills, high levels of self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Basic technical understanding and prepared to further knowledge through gaining professional IT qualifications
- Excellent written and presentation skills, able to articulate problems and solutions to customers in professional language
- Trustworthy and able to build customer relationships based on strong interpersonal skills
Minimum qualifications and relevant experience:
- Existing telecoms or IT industry experience
- Account management and sales experience
- Ability to solution sell by providing a consultative approach
- Must be able to provide evidence of previous earnings
Benefits of working at NT
- 22 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Uncapped Commission Scheme + retain own accounts and benefit from recurring comission
- A great working environment in purpose built offices with car parking
- Small, friendly and sociable teams
- Career progression
Apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.
02.02.2017: Outbound B2B Sales Agent required
- Ambitious & enthusiastic candidates with sales experience who want to thrive in a Telecoms environment.
- Cold calling from our office to businesses across the UK, offering NT Voice & Data’s range of products and services.
- Attractive salary with uncapped commission structure.
- Other benefits including sociable hours – no evenings or weekends, 8.30am to 5.00pm and 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Training provided and ongoing support for personal growth.
Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
We are always looking for experienced;
- Technical Support Engineer
- Direct Sales Consultants
- Telemarketing Agents
- Internal Customer Services
Candidates would benefit from two years minimum experience in their chosen field together with a proven track record. Experience in our market sector would also be an advantage, as would experience with any of the following manufacturers, Avaya, Mitel, and LG.