The Mitel MiVoice Business Telephone System (formerly Mitel 5000) is a phone system that blends your voice system with your data network, lowering communications costs.
MiVoice has a number of solutions suitable for:
- Small, medium and large sized businesses.
- Up to 65,000 users
- Start ups or established businesses.
- Single office or multiple office locations – up to 99 sites.
The Mitel MiVoice system includes essential functionality to help your employees work more effectively. Popular features include:
- Automatic Call Distribution - distributes incoming calls to a specific group of phones that you choose.
- Hot Desking – allows your employees to be on the end of their extension, wherever they choose to sit.
- Meet-Me Conferencing – enables employees to schedule conference calls and have the host and attendees call in and be connected at the appropriate time.
- Unified Messaging - integrates all your communications (e-mail, SMS, Fax, voicemail, video messaging, etc.) into a single interface.
- Teleworking – allows use of the telephone system functions wherever your employee is located in the World, as if they were in the office next door.
Powerful mobility features
Mitel MiVoice business phone system solutions allow you to provide your employees with the capabilities that they need to deliver exceptional customer service and support, whether they are travelling between appointments, working from home, working in any office, away on business… or quite simply, anywhere in the World. This flexibility opens up some great possibilities for growing businesses:
- You can recruit talent nationally or internationally without concern for boundaries.
- Your business can expand without requiring extra office space or facilities.
- Your workers are contactable and can communicate whilst on the move.
- You can monitor your workers wherever they are, as if they were in the next room.
Mitel’s mobility capability allows you to provide first class functionality even to small offices that wouldn’t normally justify the expense of a standalone system. Together, these features help you to create a unified ‘single-company’ professional image to the customer or user, regardless of the number of offices or personnel you have.
Mitel MiVoice Editions
MiVoice Office 250 and 400
The MiVoice Office 250 telephone system is a flexible and affordable communication platform ideal for small to medium sized businesses.
The MiVoice Office 400 is an excellent business communication solution offering expansion for up to 600 users. It is perfect for small and medium-sized companies as well as for use in institutions.
Watch the MiVoice Office video below to see how this business telephone system could benefit your organisation:
The Mitel MiVoice Business is a highly scalable, proven business communications solution that provides your organisation with voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, applications, and a lot more.
The MiVoice MX-ONE multimedia communications server gives you the foundation for complete integration of true multimedia, Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) applications and mobility in the enterprise.
The Mitel 700 is a fully featured business communications system that comes with a complete suite of applications to address the small and medium sized business segment. It gives your organisation a broad range of unified communications functionality with a particular focus on IP and mobility.
MiContact Center Office Edition
The MiContact Center Office Edition was designed for the MiVoice Office 250 (formerly MiVoice Office) platform and provides an entry-level solution for busy contact centers or workgroups, catering for up to 100 agents.
NT supplies Mitel MiVoice solutions in the Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and East Midlands area, as well as providing solutions to companies nationwide. Why not ask our team exactly how the Mitel MiVoice could deliver a return on investment for your company? Call us on 01623 687750 or email email@example.com.