Answer your calls on any device, anywhere.
What is "Inbound"?
Inbound is a smart way for your business to manage the calls that it receives. It is a cloud-based telephony application that allows you to deliver exceptional customer service to your customers, regardless of the size of your business.
Inbound services are delivered through intuitive, easy-to-use web interface. This allows you to make changes quickly and instantly, without the need to contact a third party.
In short, you should consider Inbound for your company because:
- It empowers you to deliver exceptional customer service.
- It can be set up in minutes.
- It is easy to use.
- It requires no capital outlay.
- It is cost effective.
- It is feature-rich.
- It is highly scalable.
Q: Who is Inbound aimed at?
The benefits of Inbound
Inbound call services bring a wealth of benefits to your business, including the following:
- Flexible: You can use Inbound with any number, anywhere, and from any device. The service is available for both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers, and is easily accessible from anywhere in the world through the secure user-friendly website.
- Supportive: The service allows your employees to work more flexibly, offering all the features of a traditional homeworker telephone system solution at a fraction of the cost.
- Continual: Unlike some traditional phone system solutions, Inbound doesn't stop working for you in the event of a disaster. Because it's cloud based, you can access the technology from anywhere at anytime and route your calls wherever you need to. Nothing needs to get in the way of business as usual.
- Easy-to-use: Many phone systems are so complex, they require engineers to make even a small programming change - and the costs can really mount up. Inbound allows you to manage everything yourself from the jargon-free, intuitive interface that you can access day or night.
- Instant set-up: You'll be up and running in no time at all, and any changes you make - for example, to your call plan - will take effect instantly.
- No capital outlay: One of the biggest benefits of Inbound is that there are no set up costs, making it affordable and accessible to even the smallest business.
Not every business needs every feature available on Inbound - and that's why there are three options for you to choose from.
- Contact Point: Perfect for sole traders/single-site businesses that wants to set up and change their call routing to match their opening hours/staff availability.
- Contact Path: Ideal for Multi-site/multi-department businesses who may need to route calls according to who the caller is, where the caller is located or the relevant account manager. This package also includes hunt group call routing allowing you to distribute calls between a particular team.
- Contact Pro: Offers reliable call centre functionality that is highly customisable, perfect for businesses who are obsessive about their customer service and need to offer perfect customer service to each and every caller.
The three Inbound call solutions each have different features - here are some of the most popular:
- Secure Online Management for quick and easy access.
- Set user access to specific features and numbers using Administration rights.
- Make informed business decisions with Performance Statistics.
- Never miss a call with Divert on Busy / No Answer / Failover.
- Time of Day/Day of Week Routing to suit your business hours.
- Deal with weekends and bank holidays using Date Routing.
- Load balance your calls across teams or sites with Call Distribution.
- Use a Hunt Group to find specific people or the first available person to answer the call.
- Tailor call routing according to your caller’s number with Area Based Routing.
- Cope with your busy periods using scalable Call Queuing.
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant (IVR) / Announcements.
In addition, a number of optional features are available to all packages:
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes.
- Pick up, share or archive voicemail across your sites or teams with Voicemail Management.
- Choose to retrieve voicemails online or by email as .wav files.
- Personalise call answering according to inbound numbers with Call Whisper.
- Measure advertising ROI and productivity with Advanced Call Statistics.
- Receive statistics for daily, weekly and monthly periods via email with Inbound Reports.
- Activate call plans on the move with the Inbound App.
More details on these optional features are given below.
Q: How does Inbound work?
Inbound call services: Options
A number of optional extras are available to to you, regardless of the package that you choose, to help you customise Inbound for your company's needs. These include:
Auto Attendant (IVR) / announcements
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) allows you to upload your choice of announcements ready to greet your callers. IVR helps you provide your callers with different options to route their call, and give them details such as your opening hours and website address when your business is closed.
Your account administrator can add new users and assign them access rights and specific numbers. Administrators can set up profiles for additional users instantly, and control who is able to see and change what within a particular account.
Advanced Call Statistics
Detailed live call statistics accessible through the online interface gives you a full picture of your call handling efficiencies and tells you everything you need to know about productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour, enabling you to make informed business decisions. The data available includes time to answer, call waiting time, call outcome and caller details.
Have call statistics emailed to you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis - it's your choice. Get a summary of calls per number or if you prefer, the full statistics per individual call.
Record calls for training, compliance or security purposes. Access your recordings through the secure online file storage system and retrieve them using the powerful search filters with ease. The ability to play, download or delete calls can be controlled on a user basis by permissions.
Pick up, share or archive your voicemails across all of your sites or teams using Voicemail Management. Retrieve voicemails securely online or have them delivered to you by email as .wav files for instant replay - a great way to maintain records and audit trails for callers’ messages.
Give your operator a 'call whisper' before they take a particular call, instructing them on how to answer it. This is particularly useful if your team handles calls for a number of different clients, brands or departments.
Get all the features of Inbound call management on your smartphone, allowing you to make changes wherever you are in the world. This means that no matter what happens, it will always be business as usual. You'll also get access to your call history and weekly call trends from the app.
The Inbound app is compatible with Windows Phone and Windows 8+ tablets, Apple, Blackberry 10 and Android smartphones and tablets.
We'd love to talk to you about how our inbound solutions can change the way you work. Call us on 01623 687750, or drop us an email: email@example.com.
Search terms: inbound call services, inbound call centre, inbound calls, inbound call, inbound call handling, inbound call software, call centre software, inbound call centre