We take green issues seriously at NT Voice and Data and are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. We are in the process of a complete overhaul of our working practices and energy usage to make sure we are as efficient as possible. These include:
- Working towards gaining carbon neutral status for both NT Voice and Data and NT Independent Networks.
- Office recycling facilities.
- Encouraging car sharing for travel to and from the office.
- Implementing technology that reduces consumption e.g fax to email.
- Introducing paperless billing for NT Networks customers.
- Electronic payment to suppliers.
- Direct Debit paperless payment for customers.
We also recognise the importance of these issues for our customers and help wherever possible for them to meet their environmental targets.
NT supplies smart environmentally friendly communications solutions in the Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and East Midlands area, as well as providing solutions to companies nationwide. We'd love to talk to you about how your phone system can change the way you work as well as reduce your impact on the environment. Call us on 01623 687750, or drop us an email: email@example.com.